Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:28 am

OOC~ LOL

Darkstripe braced himself against her, and with a powerful thrust entered Wolfdance and began to pump at a steady pace.

OOC~ feeling sick and writing this makes me feel WEIRD. XD
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 am

(lol)

Wolfdance moaned immediately, the sparks and jolts rushing to her head and making her feel light and happy. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Harder...faster.."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am

Darkstripe smiled from ear to ear and thrusted harder and faster, digging his claws into her flank to hold her still and he kept his teeth buried into her scruff.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 am

Wolfdance felt lightheaded and groaned again. She dug her paws into the earth, his thrusts were pushing her back and the snow was seeping into her ears.

Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:36 am

Darkstripe pricked his ears. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 am

Wolfdance felt flushed and hot, she was enjoying all of it. The sparks, the jolts, even the pain. She moaned so loud it echoed. "Yess...." she whispered lustfully.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 am

Darkstripe grinned before thrusting harder, pulling back her scruff to force himself in farther. He could feel his release building, and his heart skipped a beat thinking about the chance of having kits.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:46 am

Wolfdance felt enormous pressure inside her. She screamed in pleasure and she was nearly out of breath. "Don't...don't stop!"
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 am

Darkstripe was so confused, that when he pulled back a slight release spilled unto the ground and he stumbled. "W-What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:50 am

Wolfdance gave him a confused look. "Nothing? I am enjoying sex and you take me out of it? That is what is wrong.", she giggled.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:52 am

OOC~ ROFLOL I thought she meant 'dont' and then 'stop' not 'don't stop'. LOL I misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 am

(grr. g2g. see u later)
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:56 am

OOC~ me too bye
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Sawfan48 wrote:
Skullfoot snarled in rage and lashed his paw at her throat, claw's at full extent. He pushed his paw a tiny bit deeper and lashed downwards. Cutter her from her throat to her tail. " Never ever disobey me."He snarled.

She choked, paws covering her throat insticntivly. " What, are you my master?" She spat, ears flattening agasint her head.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

ooc// She doesn't have to die if you want to.

Skullfoot snarled bitterly at her, but stopped and backed away."I am your master if you want to get out of here."He growled.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:43 pm

~OCC~ Mkay...He can keep her prisoner? Like, every day or so (Whatever you want) He comes and like rapes her. Razz But if thats what you decide, I can make a Prison thread on the off topic thingy. Lol.

She shrunk, backing up agaisnt the wall. She didn't argue. " F-Fine."
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm

ooc// Sure, That would be very fun. :3

Skullfoot padded over to her with a smile and bent down to lick her core."Good." He said, his eye's still laced with lust.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Tornadofoot tensed, flicking her tail to cover her core. Her eyes looked over him, and something told her that she shouldn't have agreed. " W-What are you g-going to do with me?" She swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Skullfoot looked at her with a chuckle."Keep you my prisoner of course." He said trying to mover her tail."I have to make sure you can't tell anyone back at camp."
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Her eyes narrowed, though she didn't say anything as he tried to move her tail. " I tell anyone." She lied, her eyes wide and inoccent.

~OCC~ I'll make the thread...
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Skullfoot lapped at her again and nipped at her core again playfully." I bet you wouldn't."He joked in between laps."But I have to make sure no one else knows."He mewed before mounting her and thrusting into her hardly.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Tornadofoot yelped in surprise, lowering herself to the floor. ' Again? Why the hell? Her thoughts raced through her head. ' Is this what...hes going to do with me? She wanted to throw him off, but what came out was a pleasure filled moan. She humped with him, their bodies slamming together. What the hell are you doing?!
Back to top Go down
.:Blazeheart:.
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm

"Yeah",Snowswirl purred and wrapped her tail around his cock
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 pm

~OCC~ Gotta go. -__o

Moondust purred loudly, relaxing. He rasped his tounge over her core beofre e thrust her down onto her stomach, and gripped her shoulders. He forced his member in hard, and began pumping fast. He gripped her, drilling deeper.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC- awwwww Sad

Snowswirl let out a low moan and wrapped her tail around his balls.She dug her claws into the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next