Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠

Go down 
+2
.:Blazeheart:.
DarkstripeLover
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  Empty
PostSubject: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Any and all mating/love scenes from MuerteClan! AGES 13 + ONLY!
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 pm

we definally need this^^lolz)
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:36 pm

OOC~ After seeing what could happen I know that each Clan needs one of these. XD
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

O.O i'm going to go make one for my clan......lolz)
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 pm

" I don't know..." Her eyes floated to the sky thoughtfully, before resting on him again. " How about this..." Her voice drifted off as she shoved the tom down, kneading his cock.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Canyonpaw squeaked with surprise as he knocked him back, and before he could voice his objection he felt soft paws put pressure on a more sensative spot of his body. He froze, and he stammered, "W-Wait, I-I-I don't k-k-" He couldn't even form sentences. 'W-What do I do?' It felt good, but he didn't want it to, it wasn't right!
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:02 am

(( We could just quit that roleplay, Razz I dont care what happens, lol.))

The she-cat purred, and began to suck on the cock. She lollied it around in her mouth, and started thrusting the tom.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 am

Canyonpaw never felt so conflicted before. One one paw he could just let her go on and have a good time, but who knew how far it would go? What if she had his kits? Would he get in trouble? What was right? But if he made her stop he might never get another she-cat to look at him the same way, Mistfur might go around and tell everyone what a coward he was, and then he'd be shunned by the Clan.

Canyonpaw covered his eyes with his paws, quivering from both terror and pleasure. "M-Mistfur, I-I-I don't k-k-know if I should d-d-do this..." But his body wanted more, he could feel it ache, and he silently cursed himself. "I-I'm j-just a-a-an apprentice." He explained, a slight sob edged in his tone.

Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 am

Mistfur stiffened, her eyes widneded in shock. " I-I'm so sorry!" She crawled backwards, feeling ashamed and stupid. She ran back to camp.

( Egh, thats all for now. I would've made it more dramatic, but I'm too lazy....))
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:52 am

Sawheart looked at Phatomspeek and mewed."Are sure?"He asked, standing up and still watched her. His tail flicked back and forth, and his eye's looked at her core.
Back to top Go down
BreezepeltLover-Wandering
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 am

"Mate me." Phantomspeak whispered seductivly and crouched down infront of him., her backside to him and her tail moved to he side to reveal her core. She flicked his cock wih her tail, teasing it out of it's seath before curling her tail around it and rubbing. She scooted backwards so she was crouching at his paws, still rubbing his cock with her tail and tweaking his balls every once and a while. She wanted to mke this very pleasuring for the leader.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:56 am

Daggerback was just outside of camp, his face buried in his paws. He didn't know what to call himself, he felt so dirty, so wrong, just a piece of fox-dung that didn't deserve to live. He wondered what Razorblade thought of himself, or of Daggerback, was he just as disgusted?

OOC~ putting it here in case you didn't see it wandering. :3
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Razorblade walked up to Daggerback and licked his cheek affectionatly. "How areyou feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Sawheart tensed as she tickled him, and let out a purr."If that's what you would like I think I can make it happen."He mewed and led her into his den and let her lay down on his nest. His eye's seamed to shine as the scent got stronger with every breath and he could feel his instincts start to kick in and couldn't help but hump the air as he waited.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:02 am

Razorblade walked up to Daggerback and licked his cheek affectionatly. "How areyou feeling?"
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:02 am

Daggerback tensed slightly. "So confused, it isn't right, is it? Toms aren't supposed to do that with other toms, I feel so messed up..." He admitted, burying his head deeper into his paws so Razorblade wouldn't have to look upon the lowly tom cat.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 am

Phantomspeak purred and layed down in he nest, shifting her tail to the side she looked behind her at Sawheart and wiggled her hingquarters and got a mischivious glint in her eyes. "Come here, bad boy!" She teased.

Razorblade shook his head. "We love eachother. We can do what we want." He meowed and licked Daggerback's shouler fur.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:08 am

Daggerback instinctively leaned into Razorblade's side, resting his head on his shoulder and purring weakly. "You're right... but, something, maybe it's just the Clan talking, but, I think they won't understood if they ever knew." There was a hint of fear in his yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

Razorblade lshed his tail. "Who cares what others think? Sure they may not unerstand but we do and that is all hat mtters."
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:14 am

Sawheart sniffed at her core and rasped his toung over it a few times before giving it a gentle and playful nip before mounting her. You know what they say, The Bad boy gets the Naughty Girl." He purred and gently grabbed her scruff.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 am

Daggerback looked down at his massive paws, and sighed. "... You're right." But he wondered if it was truly love that fueled him, it felt like it was just lust, if he had half-a-mind he would have stopped Razorblade and told him he was out of his mind. But after what happened there was no turning back, if he told Razorblade 'I don't know if that counts as love' he might tell the Clan what Daggerback did, and then he'd never be respected again.

Swallowing hard he tried to force down his pride and kissed Razorblade gently on the arc of his throat. "I love you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 am

Phantomspeak purred loudly as he mounted her. She gently bucked againt him, urging him on.

Razorblade purred and kissed Daggerbck also. "I love you, too." He purred.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 am

"I know this might sound off-topic, but have you ever considered being leader?" Daggerback asked innocently, twining his tail with Razorblade's. "As a leader, not only do you have control, you can take as many mates as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:22 am

Sawheart let out a purr as he mounted her and gently eased his way in. His purrs coming out as moans and quicken his pace a little and tightened his grip on her scruff so she couldn't get away .
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:28 am

Phantomspeak moaned in pleasure as he entered her. She gave a low mon as he went faster. She bucked against him, wanting him to go deeper. "Faster!" Shepanted and humped with him, their bodies slamming together.

Razorblade blinked. "I neverreally thought about it." He rolled onto his back and batted at Daggerback's ears playfully. "Why o ou ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  Empty

Back to top Go down

MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next