Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Blazeheart:.
Warrior
Warrior

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Razz

Last edited by вℓαzєнєαят on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm

(( O.O hazel,we are on the wrong mating page,i think!!!))
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Swanflight curled her tail. "Then follow me..." She slipped into the ferns, eyeing him and moved slowly through until she found the den made of twigs and leaves that would keep them hidden from the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:45 pm

"okay",Smokefall meowed softly and followed her
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Swanflight crouched down, holding her backside up to him, and her tail swished back and fourth invitingly. The den was filled with her scent, she could almost imagine the physical anguish Smokefall must feel.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Smkefall padded up at her and sniffed her."Are you sure you want to do this",he breathed
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Swanflight coiled her tail around his neck, urging him closer. "Don't I look sure enough to you?" She purred playfully. "Don't you want this?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Smokefall pressed against her,"yeah, I want this, I want you"he whsipered in her ear
ooc~he's kinda in a trance XD
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:08 pm

OOC~ LOL

"Well I'm here." Swanflight said sweetly, her eyes hidding a slight danger. She moved her tail around him so she was ready for him to mount, she pressed back, against him and she purred, "I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Smokefall nodded and mounted her. He grabbed her scruff lightly,"Ready?",he asked through her fur

OOC~ ^^lolz
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm

"Ready when you are..." Swanflight went on in her sing-song voice, she had Smokefall right where she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Smokfall nodded and eased his way into her. He grabbed more her scruff and began thrusting her
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Swanflight used her tail to tease his balls as he entered her and she moaned softly. "That's it..." She praised, and felt on cloud nine as he came back, hitting her harder and faster. Smokefall was hers now.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Smokefall purred softly. He drew back a little bit than entered again. He thrusted her hardder and faster this time. He let out a low moan and dug his claws gentlely in her shoulders
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 pm

The claws pricked her and she tried to ignore the slight pain, it was all for the better, she bucked against him forcing the tom deeper into her body and she let out another moan that filled the den. Twisting her head around she licked his neck, encouraging him on.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Smokefall purred loudly. He understood and he thrusted into her deeper and faster. He grabbed her scruff again,so she couldn't move. He pressed against her harder
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Swanflight let him go on for about an hour, praising him, licking him, whatever it took to keep the tom on her for as long as she wanted. When she felt satisfied she bucked back once to force him in as deep as the tom could go, before quickly slipping out from under him. Swanflight didn't give him a chance to release, she didn't want kits, not anytime soon anyway. The beautiful snow-white she-cat turned around gracefully, her blue eyes warm. "Did you enjoy yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 am

"Yeah,I enjoyed it very much",he puured and licked her cheek
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 am

"I'm glad." Swanflight said smoothly, licking his cheek in return. "We should do that again sometime, if you're ever in that mood, you know where I live."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 am

"Yeah",he agreed and licked her cheek again
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Skullfoot stopped dead in his track's and said nothing. The black tom lashed out at Tornadofoot and fixed his teeth on her scruff so she couldn't get a away."No!" The tom growled bitterly and felt his cock slide out."Do you really think that I really wanted to go for a walk? Now get in the den!"He snapped and shoved her into the den and closed the den exit with a large rock.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 pm

She jumped in surprise, shierking as he threw her in. She shrunk, her neck fur bristling with rage, and mostly fear. She had saw the tom's member slide out, and even though that made her urinate, that also frightned her. " T-Then what are you g-going t-t-to do?" She stammered, shrinking agaisnt the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Skullfoot purred and touched his muzzle to her's." I think you can put two and two together."He purred, his member went back in for a moment but slid back out and he slightly humped the air.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 pm

A low hiss escaped her mouth. " If, if you even dare lay one paw on me, I'll, I'll..." She was at loss for words, another wave of her intoxicating heat scent escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Skullfoot let out a laugh and scooted her away from the wall and sniffed at her backside."Just relax and calm down."He purred and licked her core roughly and gave it a playful nip."It wont hurt much."He said and mounted her, pulling in his member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next