Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:47 am

Gladeshine braced herself as she felt the warmth spread inside of her. 'Damn, I'll have his kits at this rate.' "W-Well as you know, I like to plant things, I like to just sit outside and enjoy nature. I dislike fighting or confrontation, so I'm not much of a fighter; obviously." Because she was letting him mate without any resistance.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 am

"Would you rather of been a medicine cat instead of a warrior?"He asked, thrusting a little harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:52 am

"I-I used to think about it, but, then I'd be in a den all the time. I wouldn't get to go out as much and enjoy nature." 'I'd never had met him if I was stuck in a den all day.' Gladeshine crouched low, letting her backside rise higher to give him more 'room' and so she wouldn't have to stand for hours.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 am

Skullfoot nodded and released into her and then froze."I have to go."He mewed and ran off, his tail between his leg's as Sawheart let out an angry screech and chased after him from the undergrowth, getting him good. (Back to MuerteClan?)
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 am

OOC~ sure.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 pm

"Are you sure you want to do this?"Liontooth asked softly, rasping his toung over her ears then her cheek. He felt the urge grow stronger and tried his best just to control it for a few more minutes. The golden tom lost control and felt him self knock her over and stood on top of her. He felt his member slide out and waited for her before entering.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Cloverstorm was shocked by his rough treatment. "You could have asked if you wanted me on my back, no need to push me." She growled sternly, her eyes widening when she noticed his member. Drawing her paws to her chest she felt her heart throb painfully against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 pm

"Sorry."Liontooth mewed, placing his muzzle to her's."Are you ready?"He asked, pulling his muzzle away and eased his grip on her.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 pm

"... I-I'm a little nervous, but, I trust you." Cloverstorm mewed slowly, looking into his eyes with scared green eyes. "I... I'm ready." She had no idea what it would feel like, or if it would hurt, she was nervous, so she closed her eyes and laid her head back, bracing herself.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Liontooth gently entered her and slowly stared to pump. He gently lapped at her pelt as he did so."Should I stop?"He asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:33 pm

It wasn't like anything she expected. She let out a soft hiss when she felt him slowly ease his way in, the pain stretching inside her. But after that, and Liontooth started to pump in and out of her, her body started to get used to it. Not only that, the burning pain became warm, and it filled her small body with unimaginable pleasure. Her hiss became little gasps here and there, and worked into throaty purrs. "N-No, please, keep... going." Cloverstorm pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Liontooth nodded and kept his pumps at the same speed, not wanting to go faster and hurt Cloverstorm."Alright."He purred, pressing his muzzle into her fur. The golden tom felt the sparks they had when they first met intensify." I love you"He purred.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:41 pm

"I love you too." Cloverstorm purred, kissing him on the lips gently. After a few minutes, she felt they were going too slow. She moved her body against him, urging him to go on more. "F-Faster, please." And she dug her claws into his thick coat, pulling him closer so he'd go deeper.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Liontooth felt him self go deeper and went a little faster. He let out a soft moan like purr and felt his member grow warm.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:46 pm

She felt a slight warmth spread inside her, and Cloverstorm's soft purrs became sharper, louder moans. "Great StarClan..." She breathed, never feeling so alive and loved in all her life.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 am

"Are you alright?"Liontooth asked, his tone held nothing but worry.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 am

"... I'm better than alright." Cloverstorm purred.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:39 am

Liontooth let out a silent sigh of relief and and slowly started to go a tiny bit faster."Is this good?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:48 am

"Very good." Cloverstorm moaned, bucking against him encouragingly. "I'm glad we waited for this..." She brushed her tail under Liontooth, hoping to get him more excited.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 am

Liontooth let out a moan as he felt her tail and pushed a little deeper and gave two quick thrusts."How come?"
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 am

"Because, if we did it when we were too young, it might not have been like this, and we would be afraid to do it for real later... to make our family." Cloverstorm explained, breaking off with a sharp and pleasure-filled moan.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:05 am

Liontooth let out a purr as she moaned, knowing that she was having a good time." If we have kits I bet they look as beautiful as you are."He purred, bending down to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 am

"And as handsome as you." Cloverstorm murmured, twisting her head to lick his throat, still gently moving against his powerful thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 am

Liontooth released into her a few times. The tom continued for hours until the moon was at its highest point and slid off her, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:32 am

Cloverstorm gave a slight groan of disappointment when he slid out, and she flopped down, realizing how tired she really was. Panting heavily, she dragged herself to Liontooth, licking his cheek, purring. "That was real magic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next