Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Tornadofoot screeched, wiggling out from under him, his cock sliding out. Unsheathing her claws, she slashed his muzzle. " Stay away from me, you RAPIST!" She snarled, baring her teeth menacingly. As he was thrown off, she desperatly tried to move the boulder that blocked the entrance,
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Skullfoot snarled and lunged at her, his body agenst the wall and felt the thorns cut at his chest, He pinned her down and felt the blood from his muzzle drip and splatter all over her pelt."I know, Your not the only one that's call me that."He purred, tickling her core with his tail and wrapped his tail around it. His tail was soon soaking wet from her heat.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 pm

She groaned in pain as her head hit the ground with a blood-wrenching crack. Her vision blurry, she weakly slashed at him. " Please..." She begged, trying to scoot upwards without any luck.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm

OOC~ *noms on popcorn*
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 pm

~OCc~ *Steals some popcorn* hi!
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm

OOC~ LOL hi.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:37 pm

"Please what? Let you go?"Skullfoot snarled and remounted her and entered very hardly, he moaned as he pumped forcefully and missed a few times just to keep her alert, He felt his member start to grow very warm."Better get ready."He moaned, thrusting harder.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 pm

DarkstripeLover wrote:
OOC~ *noms on popcorn*
ooc// Morning * Even though it's,like night where I live* I made Boston cream pie today at School! it was really good. :3
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:40 pm

~OCC~ Hola. My cat is getting rapified. ~OCC~ Gotta go, bbs.

Tornadofoot screamed, feeling the member grow warm." STOP!" She thrusted him out, scrambling backwards. Her voice came out in cracked breaths, her eyes dazed and her body numb. Her core seemed to be on fire from the impact and force.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:52 pm

"Now what?"He growled bitterly and watched the small amount of sperm fall to the ground."The other She-cat's were never this much trouble." Skullfoot moaned and stood in front of the den."I only want to make you feel better, when all She-cat's go into heat all they want is to be mated with."
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:21 pm

His words were true. Even though it felt wrong, he was right. Her sensations gave over, and she turned, exposing her core to him. Stop! She wanted to scratch herself. Why did she have to be in heat?
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Skullfoot purred and mounted her again, thrusting harder then before. He felt his member grow warm again after a few thrust's. His grip around her waist became stronger and grabbed her scruff so she couldn't get away."Such a good girl."
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Tornadofoot wanted to scream, yowl, bite, and scratch. But instead, all that came out was low moans of pleasure as she curled her tail around his balls. Tears streaked down her face as she did this, and soon she was quietly sobbing inbetween moaning and yowls of joy. " Harder!" She half-screamed half-wailed, as her grip on his balls tightned.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Skullfoot went harder and deeper, not caring anymore if it hurt her. He released his sperm as he went as deep as he could and moaned. He licked her ear and thrusted harder so his balls hit her even harder.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Slamming agaisnt him, she humped hard upwards, hitting his balls forcefully. She choked back a sob as she felt the wet clot of sperm enter her. She couldn't have his kits. She rather be dead. " Kill me! I don't want to father a preverts kits like yours!" She cried, though her body kept on thrusting and moving with him. " KILL ME!" She choked.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:02 pm

" Shut Up!"Skullfoot screeched, biting on her scruff harder so it would cause blood and pulled her backwards so he could get even more deeper if even possible and let out a long stream of the sperm and moaned loudly and edged his way in a tiny bit more to help the sperm go deeper into the She-cat's body."Maybe I should make you suffer and have the kits!"He snarled, digging his claw's into her flank bitterly.
Back to top Go down
.:Blazeheart:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Blazeheart:.

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 pm

(( O.O.....he should keep her prisoner^^.....wait...why am i here!!! *teleports back to the clans* ))
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:09 pm

She screeched, blood gushing out of the cuts. She weakly pushed him off, and made a run for it for the exit. Realizing it wouldn't open, she snarled, " I would rather die!" Bits of sperm dripped from her core, making it burn. She was pretty sure he went farther than he should've, and that made her boil with rage.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 pm

OOC~ sorry I poofed, I felt extremely cold and sickish and didn't feel like RPing, but I have a sweater on now.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Skullfoot snarled in rage and lashed his paw at her throat, claw's at full extent. He pushed his paw a tiny bit deeper and lashed downwards. Cutter her from her throat to her tail. " Never ever disobey me."He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 am

Wolfdance blushed slightly at the pinning. "Well, aren't you strong, Darkstripe?", she mocked. She flashed her tail under him more fastly.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 am

Darkstripe arched his back slightly, feeling his body tremble. "... You're really good at that."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 am

Lustful jolts were sent up Wolfdance's belly. She shuttered a sigh. "You thinking like I am?"
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:22 am

"... I think so." Darkstripe meowed, panting harder as he thought about what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 am

The jolts began to intensify and Wolfdance closed her eyes as she spread her legs.

(ugh... personal awkward moment. XD)

She licked Darkstripe's chest to move him on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next