Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 am

Gladeshine was panting heavily, too stunned and thrilled to respond properly. First off she was disgusted at herself, but she had to admit she did enjoy it. A part of her was annoyed it was over. She peered at the tom as he licked her gently, and she purred, "... Not as good as you." And her head went limp, still panting. She was exhausted!
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:57 am

OOC~ also I noticed on Skullfoot's 'prison page' Amber did respond. :3
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:00 am

ooc// I know, I just cant think of a good response to it. :/

"Thanks."Skullfoot mewed and started to lick his scent off her body. Once he was finished he walked over to his side of the border."I think you'll make a great mother." He added and picked up his rabbit.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 am

Those words sent chills through her. 'He's right... After that, how can I not have kits?' She rolled over into a sitting position, watching Skullfoot with dark eyes. How could she raise kits all alone? Especially his? Tears lining her eyes she padded over the border like a lost kit. "W-Wait! Don't leave me..." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 am

Skullfoot looked over at her placed the rabbit down and padded over to her."Ok, then I won't."He mewed softly and pressed his muzzle to hers.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 am

Gladeshine purred her thanks and rubbed her muzzle along his, and even though she hated him for what he did, she couldn't help but long for some support. If she was going to have his kits, she didn't want to be all alone in the Clan without anyone to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:48 am

"But you do know I cant join your clan."Skullfoot mewed softly and rasped his toung over her head.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:31 am

"I-I know, but... what if I joined yours?" Gladeshine asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:37 am

"That Could work."Skullfoot mewed and looked at her."But if you join you can never go back to your old Clan, are you sure you would want to do this?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:06 am

Gladeshine looked down at her paws. 'I can't live in my Clan as a single mother, if I have kits...' "I'm sure." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:18 am

Skullfoot let out a sigh."I can't take you away from your Clan."He mewed."Just go back to your clan and I'll figure something out before the kits are even born"He added picking up the rabbit."If we even have any."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 am

"... Alright." Gladeshine said, dipping her head and padded back to her Clan.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 am

Skullfoot watched her and padded back to his camp with the rabbit in his jaw's.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:20 am

The weeks went by, and soon it became a few months. There was no sign of any kits, and Gladeshine wasn't sure if she should have felt happy or disappointed. At first she was relieved, she wasn't ready to be a mother, but from the look of longing in Skullfoot's eyes she knew he'd be sad she didn't have his kits. 'But it shouldn't matter, I don't even know him, he knows a few things about me and that's it. He just wanted me for mating.' The golden tabby had to do a patrol again, but this time she was walking briskly, quickly renewing scent-markers and trying her best to get out of this area.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 am

Skullfoot was asleep under the shade of the trees as if it was trying to hide him from the world. His faint snores were downed out from the wind and the call of the birds.He was curled into a small ball, tossing and turning a few times and would yawn.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Gladeshine kept walking until she saw a flicker of fur, and slowly she crept toward the form, fearful, but wondering if it was prey. To her surprise and horror it was Skullfoot. Swallowing hard she slowly backed away toward her border.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Skullfoot lifted his head a little."Gladeshine?"He mumbled and reached out a sleepy paw.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:49 pm

'Fox-dung!' "Um, yeah, Hi there sleepy head." Gladeshine purred affectionately, but the entire time she was trying to think of something to say to get her out of this. "I just came to say hi, check on you, and I... I got to continue my border patrol..." She turned around. "Bye.."
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:58 pm

"What about the kit's?He asked, pushing his muzzle deeper into his fur.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 pm

'I knew it.' Gladeshine gulped. "Well, it's been a while and the medicine cat says she doesn't see any signs of kits..." She slowly inched toward her border, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Skullfoot mumbled something under his breath and padded over to her slowly. The dark tom wrapped his paws around her waist and gently mounted her. the tom gently lapped at her fur as he entered gently and not rough and forcefully as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Gladeshine shut her eyes, giving a soft whimper as she felt the tom slowly ease his way in. It was such a change from his usual rough-housing. 'Claw him! run! You can't have his kits!' The golden tabby kneaded the ground, pleasure rippling up her spine even though she hated how quick he was to do what he wanted. "S-Skullfoot..." She moaned. "W-Wait, s-shouldn't we talk a-a little? I barely know yo-" And she broke with a little gasp.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 am

"Talk about what?"Skullfoot mewed, nibbling at the back of her neck.He continued to slowly and carefully continued to pump into her.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 am

"J-Just tell me about y-yourself. A-Any hobbies? A-Anything?" It was strange to ask questions at this time, but Gladeshine knew it would be pointless to try and fight him off. And like last time this would last a few hours, so she might as well get to know him as they tried to make kits. She let out another, long wailing moan of pleasure. 'I wish I'd stop!'
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 am

" Well, I like being alone most of the time." Skullfoot mewed." And I like to go swimming on hot days and nights"He added with a moan as he released.He gently rocked agenst her and held her so she couldn't run."What about you?"He asked, building up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next