Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 pm

"I wouldn't be much of a warrior if I couldn't walk back." Gladepaw said with a hint of humor, and limped across the border.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 pm

OOC~ major time skip!

--
It was about 2 years until Gladeshine returned to this very spot, she told the other warriors she just enjoyed the other places better and would like to hunt or patrol there. But, they were short on warriors and she had to come here as a hunting party for leaf-bare.

The golden she-cat was full grown, with defined muscles under her feather-soft fur and her green eyes shined as she padded along the border. Even though it had been years, she still remembered why she avoided this spot. His name and face couldn't be forgotten; Skullfoot.
---
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Some of the under brush crackled due to the frost and a rabbit bursted out from it. A tall dark figure streaked out after it causing the rabbit to run faster, but the figure was quicker. The tom wrapped one paw around it's neck to bring it down, and gave it a strong bit to the neck. Skullfoot lifted his head up, the limp rabbit body hanging from his jaws. The dark tom shook him self to get rid of any twigs and off his pelt, and his gaze wandered over to Gladeshine.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Gladeshine felt every muscle tense, she wasn't too close to the border, but close enough to see the muscled figure that had caused her two nights of untold horror and pain as an apprentice. She noticed he hadn't changed much, inwardly she hoped his personality had been tweaked so the first thing he wouldn't think when he saw her was how was he going to mount her. "... Skullfoot." The grown she-cat mewed formally, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Skullfoot placed the rabbit down and lifted his head up."Gladepaw.He mewed, dipping his head."Well I guess your not an apprentice anymore, are you?"He asked with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:01 pm

"Yes, I'm Gladeshine now." She went on cooly, eyeing him.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:06 pm

"Congratulations." Skullfoot purred and walked closer to the border, his lustful gaze locked on to her."How do you like being a warrior?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:14 pm

"Yes, it feels nice to be able to go out when I please, and to help younger apprentices. Hopefully I'll have an apprentice of my own." Gladeshine mewed, still keeping a light and formal tone. She knew what Skullfoot was capable of, and she wasn't going to let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Skullfoot crossed over the border and over to Gladeshine."I hope you get one soon."He mewed, their whiskers touching,"I still haven't gotten one."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 pm

'I wonder why.' She thought sarcastically. After all, if he could mate with her as a young cat there was no telling what he'd do to his own apprentices. When he crossed the border, Gladeshine unsheathed her claws and stepped back. "You're not allowed over the border, please go back, I don't want to have to fight you." 'I'm not the weak apprentice I was two years ago, I'll shred him if he tries anything!'
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 pm

" But don't you rember?"Skullfoot asked, takeing a few steps back.""When you came over the border to visit me, I never threatened to attack you." He said, a slight growl in his throat." And the first time we met, you fell into my territory and I could of easily killed you."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 pm

"The first time I was lost, the second time it was because you told me to come. You're not lost, and I didn't ask for you to come here." Gladeshine explained calmly, stepping closer to the border when she noticed him retreat. "But since you're here, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Skullfoot let out a growl and crossed back on to his side of the border."Nothing I want to tell you anymore."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Gladeshine sighed. "Look, I'm not trying to be unkind, but you have to understand the first time I met you..." She shut her eyes. "You force-mated with me. I was too young, and it hurt me alot; physically and emotionally." Her tone wasn't the least bit angry, she just wanted Skullfoot to understand she wasn't being harsh because she was in a mood.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 pm

"Well Sorry!"Skullfoot snarled and moved forward, and started circling the young warrior.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:14 am

"What are you getting angry for?" Gladeshine started, showing anger. "At least I have a reason to be upset- while you enjoyed yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 am

"So your upset over this?"Skullfoot snarled bitterly and circled her until he was behind her and quickly mounted. The tom slowly pushed his way in and started to thrust, grabbing her scruff so she couldn't get away and to help him go deeper.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am

Gladeshine snarled from surprise and pain, he was always out to get her! The she-cat thrashed from side to side defiantly, ignoring the pain that slowly ebbed away into something else. "Get off!" She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:21 am

"Your not my leader."Skullfoot growled and felt his member start to grow warm."And I think I'm having too mush fun."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 am

Gladeshine thrashed a bit more, but he kept hammering into her, it felt like she'd never get away. Surpressing a depressed sigh, she stopped moving and let him have his way, bowing her head submissively. 'What kind of warrior am I?'
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 am

Skullfoot yowled few times when she thrashed about, causing him to miss her core. Once she stopped he pumped stronger and released into her a few times. The tom moaned and pumped harder and rocked agenst her and would go deeper just to bother her.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am

Gladeshine gasped when she felt him release, digging her claws into the ground. 'No! I'll have his kits, I don't want to!' After a few more moments the pain slowly ebbed, replaced by something warm and... enjoyable? The she-cat didn't even want to think about enjoying it, but, her body started to move along with his, rocking against him, and the pleasure became greater.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 am

"Your starting to enjoy this aren't you?"Skullfoot moaned and nibbled at her fur teasingly."You've gotten much better since the last time we mated."He moaned and released another long stream.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 am

Gladeshine bit back a snarl, she shouldn't enjoy this, and the reason she was better because last time she was a young apprentice! But she felt too good to argue, soon she let out soft mews and twisted her head around to lick his neck, purring deeply. 'STOP IT!'
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 am

Skullfoot lick her muzzle and tried to drill deeper and continued to release. He continued for hours until he knew that he head done enough work to produce kits and slid off of her. Skullfoot lapped at her core to help numb the pain."You were very good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page} - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Mating Page}
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cAts :: Roleplay :: Mating Thread-
Jump to: