Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}

Go down 
+4
Wolfdance
.:Blazeheart:.
♦ Ambernight ♦
DarkstripeLover
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior
Warrior

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm

He's not dead...it seemed like he was dead,she thought and shook her head
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:56 pm

"... Is something troubling you?" Redpaw asked in a deep gravel-like voice.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:58 pm

"um.....I thought you were dead",she meowed
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 pm

"I was sitting up." Redpaw informed emotionlessly. "I highly doubt I would be dead unless I was frozen in place."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Blazenose snorted and meowed flatly,"well,you weren't moving so it looked like you were dead"
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Redpaw moved his head for the first time, fully facing her. "I was breathing."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:07 pm

"well.......you just looked dead to me",she meowed
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Redpaw got to his feet and slowly made his way over to her, not blinking once even when he stopped to look at her for several seconds. "So now that you've realized I am in fact alive, what do you wish to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:30 pm

"I don't know",Blazenose frowned
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Redpaw didn't smile, but sat beside her and tried his best to appear 'affectionate' as he laid his dark russet tail over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Blazenose rolled her eyes and snorted softly
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm

"Sorry if I offend you." Redpaw said in the same tone, looking straight ahead, but his tail gently curled around her shoulders as if to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Blazenose shook her head."Why would I offened",she asked
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

"I am an apprentice, and also we don't know each other very well and yet I dare to lay my tail on you... I was assuming you'd be offended." Redpaw explained, looking over at her with his intense robin egg blue eyes.

OOC~ he's the age of a warrior but he's not very motivated so he's not a warrior because of it. XD
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 pm

"........I'm not really all that offened",she meowed
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 pm

"Then... I am 'glad'." Redpaw said slowly as if trying to pick the right words.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Blazenose nodded and got to her paws.She shook off his tail."Well since you are not doing anything,Wanna come hunting with me?",she asked
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Redpaw's expression didn't change. "Sounds interesting." He murmured, getting to his feet and silently and slowly going to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 pm

"It should fun,hunting always makes me feel great",she meowed and bounded out of camp
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Redpaw just followed out, keeping right at her side but even when they ran his expression never changed. He didn't pant, he didn't blink, it was like talking to a rock.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 am

Blazenose stop running and looked around for prey.She spotted a squirrel nibbling a nut.She stalked toward slowly than pounced.She gave its neck a quick nit
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 am

As she killed her prey, Redpaw came from the ferns with a vole in his grasp. "That was too easy." He sighed, dropping the prey.
Back to top Go down
BreezepeltLover-Wandering
User
User

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

You forgot Ferretpaw's black paws and steel blue eyes XD

Banestar sat in the camp. His chocolate brown eyes scanning the clearing for anything new sincehe had done the same a few momnts ago. The black and rust colored tom sighed and stood up, his head held high with pride and dignity.

Ferretpaw ly in he appretice's den. Her snores echoed out of the apprentices den as she slept. Her tail tip lay on her nose as she curled up in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 am

"Hunting is very easy",she shrugged.She buried her squirrel and padded deeper into the forest.She spotted a Thrush perched on a low branch.She gathered strength in her hind legs and leaped. She grabbed the thrsuh by the neck and slammed it against the ground.She gave it a quick nit to the neck and carried it back to Redpaw
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am

OOC~ Oh sorry, and I responded with Daggerback in MuerteClan, I'll have to leave in like an hour so like... yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next