Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}

Go down 
+4
Wolfdance
.:Blazeheart:.
♦ Ambernight ♦
DarkstripeLover
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Here! O.o Apprentice luv! I love you )
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:56 pm

DarkstripeLover wrote:
"O-Okay, but who should I ask?" Cloverpaw mewed.
---
Raziel let her up. "Awww, you found me out already?"

Starscreech rolled her eyes, circling him. " Ohhh, a big, strong, tom just like you, and your going to give up already?" She teased, pouncing on him with outstretched paws.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Moondust approached the pretty white she-cat. " Hello, I'm Moondust. " He flashed her a smile, " You are?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm

OOC- yeah,we can just start there!! XD lolz

"My name is Snowswirl",she smiled back
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 pm

~OCC~ XP

He purred softly. ' What a beautiful name for such a pretty she-cat' He thought silently to himself. He didn't dare say it aloud; he didn't want to make the impression that he was just after her looks, which he wasn't. " Pleasure. Would you like to share a mouse?" He suggested, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Raziel crouched down so she landed on his back, and then shook her off gently. "Nah, I only give up when the odds are against me."
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"Oh? " Her eyes lit up with laughter, " Hm, didn't we come here to hunt? Since you've caught me something, I guess its my turn?" She flicked her ears competivly, heading off tail held high into the forest.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Raziel rolled his yellow eyes and leapt into the branches above her, leaping from tree to tree as she padded on.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

(( OMG,this guy aksed me out again..He asked me out of alot of times and i always said 'no' -.- and he asked me and again....and i'm like,'Don't make me get my brother' and he than he said he was jk and that he was scared of my brother Very Happy so i know how to keep him away now!!! Razz lolz...I luffs my brother!!!i know what ur kitteh is after!!!!!!!! ))

"Sure",meowed Snowswirl.'Why does he want to share a mouse?'

( should i make it...so shes in heat or not?? ))
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

~OCC~ Ah. I wish my crush would ask me out... Sad He likes my BFF...figures. I dunno, whatever. It would make it more interesting if she was in heat...He's not out to rape her, he just really wants to get to know her, I guess.

She stopped, faintly scenting a rabbit. Spotting it, she dropped into a crouch and stalked over to it. A few seconds later, she caught the creature and returned to Raziel.
~~~

Moondust fetched a mouse and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 pm

OOC- okays...well when thye go to sleep and wake up in like the 2morrow rp world....she'll be in heat and stuff :B <----my bunny,BOB

"Thanks",she meowed softly,"You want the 1st bite"

(( my boyfriend broke up with me for my best friend and she treated him like shit but he still stayed with her.Than she jjust dumped him like he has no feelings Evil or Very Mad we are kinda like friends now but i still hate her for doing that to me and her little sister called me a bitch for flirting with him....but she should look at her sister for the bigger bitch >:].....sorry for the foul language but its nesscary for this!!!!! Razz ))
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 pm

~OCC~ Yeppers. Pretend its night?

" No No, ladies first." He smiled, scooting the prey over.

~OCC~ ...Well, she isn't a bitch or anything, its just she doesn't realize HOW LUCKY SHE IS! I mean, he doesn't like to TWO PRETTY AND MOST POPULAR PPL IN THE SCHOOL, and he is a gentleman unlike many of the other boys. Hes nice, sweet, and caring. *Sighs*
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 pm

ooc- okie-dokie~Your crush sounds just like Michael I love you i'm kinda getting over him...but he still has a place in my heart

"Okay",she meowed and took a bite
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:45 pm

~OCC~ :3 Yeah...for a second I thought Cole {His name} Liked me, but I was wrong I guess. Though, he flirts with me a lot. ...:/

He tore a piece off and swallowed, " Its a full moon." He murmured thoughtfully, gazing up at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 pm

OOC- yeah,boys seem to do that alot Razz

Snowswirl finished chewing her food and glanced up."Its beautiful",she purred,staring wide eye at the moon
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

He smiled," Nothing looks beautiful compared to you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Snowswirl blushed and looked at her paws
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

hazel...i can't stay here forever Razz i have to leave soon ))
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

ooc// Guy's like to toy around with your feelings and like to play games where one day they think the world of you and the next they could care less. So far I've had my heart broken badly and still cry about it to this day and it happened back in September or October because the guy I like and one of my friends made a bet on who ever asked this girl out would get her and stuff. The guy I liked got her, and it kills me every day because thy are in the hallway hugging, Holding hands and other stuff. I think ' What did I do wrong?' Because he doesn't even notice me till yesterday but that's only because I went food shopping and saw his dad.

0_0 Wow, I really need to stop ranting about my life.

Lionpaw padded out from the apprentices den and let out a yawn that ended up sounding like a squeak.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 pm

(( Its okay....I have alots to say XP mostly, i tell my friend all of my troubles becuas ei told him that i like to keep thing s blottled up and he said i shouldn't so i mostly tell him everything Very Happy hes such a good friends ))
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:59 pm

ooc// Yeah, I'm lucky i have friends like that. I was blackmailed by one of my friends to tell the guy I had a chrush on That I liked him and she would threten to tell the whole school and she would lock me out of the Classroom's.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

~OCC~ Yeah, one of my best friends is a boy named Shane. He likes me, but I only like him as a friend. I can tell him everything. I mostly like to hang around guys cause there isn't any drama. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:17 pm

ooc- That girl has some issues ))
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm

~OCC~ Hiya Blazeh! *Hug tackles*
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject:    ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:22 pm

ooc// @Blaze: Tell me about it. >_<

@Amber: Same! I find it easier to make friends with guy's because they don't care about the stuff other girls cause drama about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next