Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}

Go down 
+4
Wolfdance
.:Blazeheart:.
♦ Ambernight ♦
DarkstripeLover
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Diamondsong looked confused and he held her gaze. "Forgive me, I was eager to leave camp and in all honesty I didn't notice you wished to go... I'll ask you from now on." There was no pity in his eyes, the tom looked downright ashamed for omitting her.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:47 pm

" Oh come on. You don't have to act leader-like all the time." She smiled, prodding him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Wolfdance lowered her hostility at the look Diamondsong gave her. She sighed. "It is ok..I am just sick of some cats seeing my leg and not letting me join in things...".
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Darkstripe pouted. "Why not? It's my job ain't it?" He tried not to laugh at his own expression and instead made his way out of the camp, wondering where they'd run to. It still sounded silly to him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Mossynose dropped her prey on the pile

(man,i'm slow today >.< )
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Diamondsong narrowed his eyes. "I find that rude to treat you any different from the others, I assure you I didn't even think about your leg when I went out... If it makes you feel better, you and I could go out now." He tried to lighten the situation.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:51 pm

DarkstripeLover wrote:
Darkstripe pouted. "Why not? It's my job ain't it?" He tried not to laugh at his own expression and instead made his way out of the camp, wondering where they'd run to. It still sounded silly to him.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:52 pm

She laughed slightly, feeling warmth overtake her. She followed the leader out." Where do you wanna run?" She asked, realizing that this idea was probably the stupidest.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 pm

OOC~ Darkstripe is deputy, not leader, anyone can apply to be leader though. :3

---
"... I dunno, where do you want to go?" Darkstripe asked, skidding to a halt so she nearly toppled over him.
---
Back to top Go down
Wolfdance
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wolfdance

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Wolfdance flicked an ear. "Aw. That would be sweet of you." She smiled widely and got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:55 pm

(sorry. i have to rp as admin. people might want to join or theie could be a problem. lol. so i have to be ready.
-wolfdance)
Back to top Go down
https://wolfdance.forumotion.com
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Diamondsong relaxed once he saw her smile return, matching her grin he raised his tail commandingly but kept in step with her until they were both out of camp. "So... is there anywhere you'd like to go today?" He asked in a velvet soft tone.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:56 pm

(( Haha, that shows how observant I am...-_- ))

Starscreech slowed, " How 'bout around the stream? Maybe we can catch a fish or two." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Mossynose sat down and groomed her flank
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:59 pm

"If you like gettin' your paws wet..." Darkstripe muttered, but smiled anyway. "Yeah sure, I haven't had fish in a while." He took off, head and tail high like he owned the place and went through the tropical forest until they reached a crystal clear stream.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Wolfdance shrugged. "Wherever you would like to go." Then she blinked near flirtatiously and kept walking with him.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfdance.forumotion.com
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:00 pm

She dashed after him, enjoying the tropical scene and the soreness edging away from her paws. " Its always beautiful," She murmured, gazing at the stream that was almost overflowing with fish.

(( -_- She's odd...))
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:12 pm

♦ Ambernight ♦ wrote:
She dashed after him, enjoying the tropical scene and the soreness edging away from her paws. " Its always beautiful," She murmured, gazing at the stream that was almost overflowing with fish.

(( -_- She's odd...))

(Aren't we all? XD lolz)
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Diamondsong blushed slightly and he avoided her gaze, smiling. "Oh... very well then, um, how about near the ocean? I enjoy the view."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 pm

"Um... yeah." Darkstripe mewed half-heartedly, sitting down to stare at the stream.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 pm

((my new avi is funny Razz ))

Mossynose looked around camp.which was basically cleared now since everyone left
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Redpaw was sitting just outside of the apprentice's den, his eyes closed, tail wrapped around his paws. It was hard to tell if he was sleeping or not, but he wasn't moving at all, just breathing very softly so he looked as still as a stone.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:37 pm

-.- evil...now there is someone in camp!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil )

Mossynose looked at Redpaw.Is he dead?,she thought
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Without much warning his eyes suddenly opened and were already staring at Mossynose as if he had been observing her with his eyes closed. '... She's looking at me.' He noted with a strange growl in his mind. Redpaw didn't blink, nor tear his gaze away from her.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm

(( Here pig I may poof...))

Starscreech shook her head, " Well, we should start heading back," She sighed, dissappointed that she did not please the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next