Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BreezepeltLover-Wandering
User
User

☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Actualy just keep Hookedheart and Oakleaf

Name: Fushigiheart
Description: White tom with very strange blue and black markings on his back, tail, forhead, legs, and shoulders. Black markings on his cheeks. Blue eyes that turn a brilliant shimmering gold when StarClan speaks through him.
Theme Song: Secrets by One Republic
Medicine cat

Name: Vixenheart
Description: Small orange she cat with black ears and socks. White muzzle, paws, chest, underbelly, and tailtip. Forest green yes and bushy tail.
Themesong: Tik tok by Kesha
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Oakleaf sat a little outside the Clans borders at a small clearing surrounded by pines and rose bushes. Dasies grew allover the ground and a pond lay in the middle of the clearing. A falen tree stretched across the pond like a bridge. Oakleaf sat in he midde of it and stared into the water. His eyes were full of sadness. "Oh Silencedheart..." He sighed. "I wish you were here right now." He closed his eyes and a tear slid down his face into the water." I would give anything to hear your laugh and see your face on more time..."
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 pm

"Yes! Nightfrost sighed and quickened his pace. His paw's getting numb from the frosty air and snow.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Ashenfrost slept quietly in the warriors' den, her sister dozing next to her. The blizzard howled outside.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Tigerfang was walking around and his icy gaze spotted Oakleaf.'I wonder what's wrong with him.The tabby thought and padded closer, staying out of sight.His ear's pricked so that he could hear what the tom was saying and crouched behind a thistle bush witch help hide him even more.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 pm

♦ Ambernight ♦ wrote:
Ashenfrost slept quietly in the warriors' den, her sister dozing next to her. The blizzard howled outside.
ooc// I hope you don't mind but I made her leader.
Back to top Go down
.:Blazeheart:.
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 pm

"Okay",snowswirl meowed,"See ya back at camp". She sniffed te air,scented a squirrel and followe the scent trail than she pounced on it. She bit it's neck and carried it backto where she had left the mouse
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 pm

ooc// Blaze, Can I have your Kitties theme song's?
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 am

~OCC~ Oh, its fine I gotta go...Razz
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 am

♦ Ambernight ♦ wrote:
~OCC~ Oh, its fine I gotta go...Razz

ooc// NU!!! *drag's to a pole and ties you to it.*
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 am

Ima talking to my friend on da phone.

Oakleaf sighed. "Please come back Silencedheart I know you cant but I wish you could."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 am

Sawfan48 wrote:
ooc// Blaze, Can I have your Kitties theme song's?

OOC- Let me think about it :l I really don't know what their theme songs are
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:07 am

'Scilencedheart?' Tigerfang wondered and inched closer. Tigerfang felt a twig snap under his paw and bit his toung. Thankfully a crow flew out from one of the bushes and let out a silent sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am

Nightfrost let out a sigh a of relief and slowly padded deeper into the wood's. The tom let out a sigh and sat down, lifting up his paw. Two of his claw's were torn out and his leg's covered in claw mark's. The large tom rasped his toung over the wound's and winced.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:14 am

Snowswirl stuffed her prey under a bush and sat down. She gazed around wondering if she should see if she could catch more
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am

"I can't keep doing this."Nightfrost mutter and suck his paw in a heap of soft snow. The deputy's eyes were nothing but small pool's of tiredness and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 am

Snowswirl sighed and got to her paws. She toward some ferns,'maybe something would be in here',she thought hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 am

ooc// Brb, going to get a Christmas tree! *Happy Shriek*
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 am

Ooc- okz
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:03 pm

(( Snowswirl: Bubbly -Colbie Caillit
Blazenose: Soak up the sun -Sheryl Crow
Smokefall: Second Chance -Shinedown

My Thene song(Well what I feel right now): Numb -Linkin' Park Razz ))
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 pm

~OCC~

Ashenstar's theme song- The Crow & The Butterfly- Shinedown

Iciclefoot's theme song- Hello My Hate- Black Veil Brides
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 pm

OOC- lolz....I can realize that my karma changed like 80 something post ago Razz
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 pm

~OCC~ LOL. >.< Im still a user...Bah.

Ashenstar sighed, tucking her paws under her dark gray chest. She gazed around camp, ears flicking in boredom. She spotted Iciclefoot padding towards her. " Hello, sister." She mewed, eyes resting on her. " Hello Ashenfros- I mean star." She flicked her teasingly as she sat down next to her. Ashenstar rolled her eyes. " Well! You better get used to it." The leader joked. Iciclefoot laughed. " Yeah...I better. Mom would be proud." She murmured, resting her head on her paws. Ashenstar tensed, the mourning and sad feelings returned. " Thanks for reminding me." She sighed, closing her eyes. The two siblings sat there, silently mourning for their dead mother.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 pm

OOC- haha Razz ahh,u weill be there in no-time
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 pm

~OCC~ Psh...in 200 more posts. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽   ☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan*  ☽ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

☾ Clan le loup * WolfClan* ☽
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next