Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}

Go down 
+4
Wolfdance
.:Blazeheart:.
♦ Ambernight ♦
DarkstripeLover
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

OOC~ Sure, could you take Liontooth's response there?
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:52 am

Swanflight was cleaning her snowy-white coat, her blue eyes searching the camp. Of course all the toms were looking at her, they all wanted to have her, but Swanflight was picky about her mates.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 am

Skullfoot looked over at Sawnflight was he walked into the camp, his pelt covering claw mark's.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 am

Swanflight looked over with powder-blue eyes. "Looks like you had a bit of a scrap." She mewed softly, coming closer and drawing her tail across one of the cuts.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 pm

"Yeah, I did."The black and white tom said with a slight hiss and gritted his teeth as Swanflight drew her tail across one of his cut's.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Swanlight bent down and began to ever so gently lap at the wounds, getting the blood off and was purring softly. "You should see a medicine cat." She advised.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Skullfoot tensed as she lapped over his cuts."I'm fine."He muttered bitterly.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"I'm sure you are." Swanflight went on smoothly, still washing each cut delicately and to play with him a bit her tail snaked along his back, her eyes narrowed slyly.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Skullfoot felt that burning urge to mount her right there and then, but held it back."Can I talk to you alone?"He asked, staring straight ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am

"Of course." Swanflight mewed, recognizing the spark in his eyes that all toms usually got when she teased him. 'How predictable.' She padded past, tracing his chin with her tail and then exited the camp, swaying her hips side to side tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Owlheart stared after them, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am

Skullfoot bit his toung and padded out of the camp after her."I Want your help with something."He mewed once they were away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:31 am

"Help?" Swanflight asked, a bit more confused by the question but didn't show it, only smiling to suggest innocence. "Whatever with?"
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:41 am

"You like having your pick form all the tom's right?"Skullfoot asked, circling around her."What if I could give you a larger selection?"
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 am

Swanflight's powder blue eyes seemed to narrow, a devilish glow entered making them seem cold and lifeless. "I'm listening..." She purred, following him with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:03 am

" I want you to help me to try and find some other cats that can be talked into doing this with us."Skullfoot purred happily."It would be a win win for each cat." He said, brushing his pelt along hers."The tom's get their fun helping the She-cat's make the kits, and The She-cat's get the pleasurable feeling of being mate with to help with their longing."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:05 am

"Even though it sounds heavenly..." Swanflight purred, kissing his cheek teasingly. "How many cats in our Clan are actually like us? Most of the toms I get aren't like you and me, they are just caught up in the moment so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 am

"Who said they had to be just in this clan?" Skullfoot asked, letting out slight purr.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:21 am

"I suppose you've got a point... so who's going to lead this group?" She asked, running her tail under his stomach with a devilish grin, going slightly lower. Swanflight always enjoyed a good time, and she knew Skullfoot was pretty much her other half. He enjoyed it too and would force any she-cat to do what he wanted, and Swanflight worked more with manipulation.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:28 pm

( Owlheart. My cat will join, and you could make Raziel...? Just a suggestion, it would give it an interesting plot with Starscreech. And a few of my cats from MagmaClan. )
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:58 am

"We are of course."Skullfoot said and gave a soft moan as her tail went lower. He Knew he was messed up but he didn't care anymore. All Skullfoot cared about was getting what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 am

Skypetal smirked, going lower to stroke him and she came closer to kiss his cheek. "Sounds lovely."

OOC~ Sure Amber! I don't know if Raziel would but it'd be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:42 am

Skullfoot gave a slight smirk, and playfully tackled her and pinned her down. He let out another soft moan and touched his muzzle to hers.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 am

"I see you like to play rough." Swanflight mused, still moving her tail along the lower half of his body teasingly, and pressing her muzzle against his, purring deeply. "I bet the other she-cats you mate with don't like to play."
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 pm

*poofs in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}   ❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war} - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

❖┌MagmaClan┐❖{Clan of passion and war}
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next