Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The original four Clans before Rusty came?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

The original four Clans before Rusty came? Empty
PostSubject: The original four Clans before Rusty came?   The original four Clans before Rusty came? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 pm

I have a suggestion, could you pretty please make an RP forum spot {like the mating thread etc) for the original four Clans. Like one could be ThunderClan, one is ShadowClan and so fourth so we can make this an official RP site rather than just random Clans (like my MuerteClan) and we can RP together that way. And we can even make an extra spot for the gatherings and the moonstone. (I hate the new location, old Clan territory FTW!)

This would be before Rusty and after SkyClan, so it's in between so they don't remember a SkyClan nor have they had kittypets yet, so it's like they are still rigid about StarClan and tradition but still have that selfish-ness of loners because that's what they used to be. The ancient Clans if you will.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The original four Clans before Rusty came? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The original four Clans before Rusty came?   The original four Clans before Rusty came? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Your wish is my command. XD
Back to top Go down
https://wolfdance.forumotion.com

The original four Clans before Rusty came?
Page 1 of 1