Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠

Go down 
+7
Nightsky
.:Blazeheart:.
Admin
BreezepeltLover-Wandering
♦ Ambernight ♦
Sawfan48
DarkstripeLover
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Tumblinkit stared at her stomach for a moment. " Hopefully these kits will be more playful than the others." He replied before bounding back into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 pm

"... I know now sir." Gladeshine murmured. "I wish I did too." Hopefully she wouldn't have his kits.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Sawheart nodded and looked over at her."Do you need any help getting up?"He asked, getting to his paw's.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:54 pm

"No... I'll make it." Gladeshine struggled to her feet, taking unsteady steps toward the entrance of his den.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:07 pm

"Alright."Sawheart mewed and nodded as he padded after her. His red eyes dulled with thought's and anger.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm

She took a few steps and then fell, cursing. "Damn... StarClan willing I don't bear that monster's kits."
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:32 pm

Sawheart snapped out of his thought's and gently grabbed Gladeshine's scruff to help her get to her paw's."Do you think you shold go and see the Medicince cat?"He asked through her fur.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:37 pm

"Yeah, thank you." Gladeshine mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:43 pm

"Your welcome."Sawheart mewed, leading Gladeshine over to Nutscar's and Bitterpaw's den."Nutscar? Bitterpaw?"Sawheart called into the den softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Bitterpaw emerged from her den, her eyes dark. She recognized that limp, the pain, she had it when Razorblade harmed her. "... Come in here Gladeshine, I'll take care of you." The golden she-cat fell into a nest and Bitterpaw glanced up at Sawheart. "She'll be sore for a few days, but she'll be alright... hopefully." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Sawheart nodded and sighed"Alright, I'll have someone fill in her patrols." He mewed and closed his eyes." And hopefully you won't have to be a mother at such a young age."
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Bitterpaw was thankful when she was force-mated with she was still too young to bear kits. "... Sawheart, what will this mean?" She swallowed and added, "For our Clan? What will we do, I mean, do you know who did this to her?"
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:14 am

"I don't know what it means for the Clan Bitterpaw."Sawheart mewed and looked over at her.[/b]"Skullfoot was the one to this to her."He added, takeing out pieces of Skullfoot's black fur out from between his claw's.[b]"Have you talked to the spirits of our Ancestors?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 am

"... To be honest, they spoke to me a few nights ago, in a dream... but I didn't want to say anything because I'm not sue what it means yet." Bitterpaw mewed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 am

Sawheart stood up and padded out of the den, flicking his tail to tell her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 am

OOC~ I'm just going to make something up. XD

Bitterpaw followed, her eyes shadowed.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 am

ooc// Ok. :3

"What did they tell you?"Sawheart asked, his red eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 am

"... That's the thing, I wasn't sure. I was in a garden of beautiful flowers, and I came up to a rose, it was very bright and beautiful, but then I saw the petals suddenly turn into blood, dripping down on a cat's skull hidden under its leaves..." She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:25 am

Sawheart felt a chill go down his spine at the thought of the image." Did they say anything along with the dream?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 am

"I'm sorry no, I just heard sobbing, and a loud shriek at the end." Bitterpaw murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:33 am

ooc// What should it mean?

"Do you someone will die from this clan?" Sawheart asked softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 am

OOC~ I thought the rose would represent passion (MagmaClan) and the skulls represent death (MuerteClan) and the blood seeped into the skulls (Skullfoot/ or any other tom from that Clan and means they force-mated with the members) and it's like attacking the Clan from the inside, breeding kits and such. XD I just thought of it randomly.

"... I don't know, the sounds didn't sound like dying. The screaming sounded like they were being tortured." Bitterpaw said.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:59 am

ooc// That sound really cool Twiggy! Very Happy

"Tortured?"Sawheart mewed softly.What if Bloodtrap was takeing his clanmates to play the games their 'Games' that their Father use to play with the Cat's that didn't appreciated their lives.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:02 am

Bitterpaw nodded. "They were begging for their tormentors to stop, but the screaming just got louder. I didn't know how to help..." She bowed her head sadly.

OOC~ Skullfoot should find more warriors like him that want a bunch of kits XD and make it sorta like Spottedshadow's SekkusuClan except it's just a pack of rogues. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am

ooc// Alright. :3

Sawheart looked at her."If you have anymore dreams about this, I want you to tell me about them as quick and as soon as possible." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next