Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠

Go down 
+7
Nightsky
.:Blazeheart:.
Admin
BreezepeltLover-Wandering
♦ Ambernight ♦
Sawfan48
DarkstripeLover
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

"So... has SpiceClan tried to sneak unto our territory?" Bitterpaw asked casually. SpiceClan were famous for kit-stealing, and she wouldn't put it past them to find their way through the forest and steal their kits.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Okay.

Elmslasher chuckled and padded over. "Good morning Bitterpaw." Hee purred in greetings. He swished his tail. The dark russet tom glanced over at the nursery and saw the little Fernkit playing with moss ball. He clicked a claw againt the ground in thought. "So what are you up to, Bitterpaw?"

Phantomspeak pokd her head from the leaves and grumbled to herself as she lpt down. Her lith gray form slithering through the trees as she padded back into camp. She padded over to sawheart, her expresion emotionless and seriou as ussualy. "Sir, should I mke a patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Wolfdance was lazily sitting in the camp. All her duties were done for the day; hunting, cleaning, patrolling. Now she just sat, bored as ever. She almost wished SpiceClan had snuck on to their territory. She flattened her ears against her head in boredom.

(is she sending anyone a message here? XD)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfdance.forumotion.com
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 pm

It says on the fron page that Phantompeak has red flecks...she has blac flecks on her body and a red circle on each cheek.z
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 pm

"Just trying to make a few herb bundles, y'know, in case of emergencies. I'm making one now for a cat that might fall in cold water." Bitterpaw replied cheerily, looking up at Elmslasher, he was her 'father' figure in the Clan so she enjoyed chatting with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Wolfdance was lazily sitting in the camp. All her duties were done for the day; hunting, cleaning, patrolling. Now she just sat, bored as ever. She almost wished SpiceClan had snuck on to their territory. She flattened her ears against her head in boredom.

(is she sending anyone a message here? XD)
(ello? any creepers?)
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Sawheart looked at Phantomspeek and nodded."Yes, that would be good."He mewed before turning back to Bitterpaw."So far we haven't found a thing, but I'm not letting my guard down."He muttered.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

OOC~ LOL I don't have a tom yet... *might have to make one though cause it's funny* Phantomface and Daggerback were creepers I made before.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 pm

DarkstripeLover wrote:
"Just trying to make a few herb bundles, y'know, in case of emergencies. I'm making one now for a cat that might fall in cold water." Bitterpaw replied cheerily, looking up at Elmslasher, he was her 'father' figure in the Clan so she enjoyed chatting with him.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Daggerback padded over to Wolfdance, his yellow eyes friendly. "Good-morning Wolfdance, are you alright? You look bored." The large black tom sat beside her, his muscled body seeming even more defined under the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm

"That is good, Bitterpaw." Elmslasher praised and stroked her cheek ith the back of a cold, metal law like he usually did and liked her head. "I am proud of you." He whipered to her and perked his ears as he heard Fernkit squeake. Bitterpaw was the only young kit or appretice he liked. To him alot of kits and appentices were annoying so if one annoyed him, he would murder it behind his Clan's backs. Oddly, nobody suspected him even though he had the bladed claws like knives.

Is there any particular creepers of mine that any of you liked?

Phantomspeak nodded and looked around camp. She picked a few warriors that were chatting to patrol the SpiceClan border and catch some prey on their way back. The warriors looked at her and nodded obediently, looking scared of her. She rolled her eyes and padded oer to the fresh kill pile and poked through the prey.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Bitterpaw shivered from his touch, but knew it was just his way of showing affection so she didn't find anything deadly about it. "Thanks, but don't be proud of me yet, I haven't healed anyone so far and it's been a week as an apprentice." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 pm

OOC~ Bring back Razorblade. XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

(lol wandering. razorblade? Twisted Evil sounds dirty.)

Wolfdance flashed a dozing smile at Daggerback. "Yes. I am bored actually.", she laughed, "I got all my clan chores down too fast I suppose.". Wolfdance stretched in front of him with a yawn, almost as if on purpose. "So...what about you?", she asked when she re-surfaced.

(g2g soon)
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm

"I just got back from a patrol, and it seems like the fresh-kill pile is stocked." Daggerback went on simply. "So, I suppose I am bored too."

OOC~ Razorblade IS dirty, he's messed up, he'll take anything that breathes. XD
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

How did I know you were going to say Razorblade?

Razorblade- Black tom with white stripes, ears, chest, underbelly, paws, and rings on his tail. Deep purple eyes that seem to have no emotion.

Elmslasher purred in a amused chuckled. "I am proud o you no matter what, my dear." He gently flicked her nose with his tail tip.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

OOC~ make him get Wolfdance. XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Razorblade would probably mate with a corpse as long as he gets his fix XD
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:33 pm

OOC~ The Clan is going to be full of his horny kits. XD
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Yes and that will lead to inbreeding which leads to HillBillyClan!
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Sawheart padded away from Elmslasher and Bitterpaw. His eye's dulled with thoughts and now you could finely see how tired the young tom really was.His paw's barely lifted off the ground and padded out of the camp. His tail tip twitching and his ear's flat agenst his head.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Phantomspeak looked over at Sawheart and twitched her tail tip. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:38 pm

DarkstripeLover wrote:
Bitterpaw shivered from his touch, but knew it was just his way of showing affection so she didn't find anything deadly about it. "Thanks, but don't be proud of me yet, I haven't healed anyone so far and it's been a week as an apprentice." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Sawheart lifted his head and looked at her."Nothing, just tired."He mewed, his voice holding no emotion and then looked down at his paws. The soft earth allowing him to sink his claw's even deeper.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 pm

I responded already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠   MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MuerteClan™ ☠{Clan of the dead}☠
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next