Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠

Go down 
+2
.:Blazeheart:.
DarkstripeLover
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 am

Daggerback chuckled, nipping at his paws. "I was just curious if you're the kind of tom that wants control, or all the hot she-cats and toms he wants." He said teasingly.

OOC~ G2G in a few. Sad
Back to top Go down
BreezepeltLover-Wandering
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 am

"I m both."E mused. "But you will llways be my favorite. Now..."He got up and swifty kissed Daggerback. "Hwo about we go all the way tonight?" Razorblade purred and fliked his ears.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:35 am

"All the way?" Daggerback echoed. "But I thought last night was as far as we could go, I never felt so good in all my life." He explained, crouching before Razorblade like he was a god, ready to take any reward or punishment the tom had in mind.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:40 am

"Mate with me like you would any shecat." Razorblade meowed and crouched. His tail moved to the side.

OOC XD Oh my god
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 am

Daggerback stood up, his eyes sparked with confusion. "Umm... but, w-wouldn't that hurt you?" It wasn't normal for anything to go inside of a tom, and to think Razorblade wanted that was just strange.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 am

Sawheart let out a moan and pushed in deeper and went faster. His eyes shinning an playfully nipped at her shoulder's.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 am

DarkstripeLover wrote:
Daggerback stood up, his eyes sparked with confusion. "Umm... but, w-wouldn't that hurt you?" It wasn't normal for anything to go inside of a tom, and to think Razorblade wanted that was just strange.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:54 am

Phantomspeak screamed in pleasure. She kept humping against him, helping him drill deeper. She used her tail to tease his balls. "Harder!"

Razorblade swayed his tail. "No it wont. Not the first time I have done it so it doesnt hurt for me. Feels pretty good if you 'accidentaly' hit my balls afew times." Razorblade winked and swayed his hips.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:59 am

Daggerback swallowed his fear and approached his backside, mounting him and slightly digging his claws into his flank for support. "A-Alright." He mewed. How hard could it be? He just had to aim a bit higher, it wasn't that different from a she-cat, except, that it wasn't one. Closing his eyes he tried to block out his common sense. He dug his claws into his flank before thrusting inward powerfully, surprised on how good it felt, it had more resistance than a she-cat would so that made it all the more exciting.

The black tom continued to slam into Razorblade, doing as he said, and he found himself having more pleasure now than he did with Phantomspeak. He moaned like a wild animal, thanking the gods for creating Razorblade, who knew where he'd be without him. His tempo increased and he started to shriek, his pleasure increasing ten-fold, and he could feel his release building.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 am

OOC~ G2G
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 am

Razorbladeyowled in pleasure. Sure it felt really different but very good. He bucked every once and a hwile to mke Daggerback miss his hole and hit his balls and Razorblade moaned in pleasure. His yowed echoed aroun the forest and surly to camp.

OOC Somebody should walk in on them.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:11 am

BreezepeltLover-Wandering wrote:
Razorbladeyowled in pleasure. Sure it felt really different but very good. He bucked every once and a hwile to mke Daggerback miss his hole and hit his balls and Razorblade moaned in pleasure. His yowed echoed aroun the forest and surly to camp.

OOC Somebody should walk in on them.

lolz, want blazenose to walk in on them?....I'm not doin anything anymore since twig left)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 am

well wandering.....I'm be on and off here!! so if i don't ever replied back...go stalk me on the other forums Razz )
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Daggerback growled playfully, using his tail to coil around Razorblade's member teasingly as he continued to slam against the muscular warrior. How could something so horrible feel so right?
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Sawheart went harder but could slightly start to feel pain, but he didn't care and let a moan as his grip grew tighter on Phantomspeak.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:16 pm

OOC~ And I'll be honest, I feel so pathetic writing this stuff, I always stray from this kind of stuff on fanfiction so it's weird to sit back and be like WOW I actually wrote that? I must have something wrong with me. XD
Back to top Go down
*Dashfoot*
Scout
Scout
*Dashfoot*

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Sparrownose hesitated, We just met, should we...? He shook away that thought as he purred loudly. His legs began humping the air in anticipation, his balls swaying. The tom snoffed her core, slightly thrusting it eagerly. He mounted her, slipping his claws in her shoulders hard as his penis swayed inches from her core, " Are you sure?" He asked. If she said no, he didn't know if he could stop himself. His mind told him to go on, as if to say, Just do it already!
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Dusklily moaned as his cock made her throb. " Yes.."
Back to top Go down
*Dashfoot*
Scout
Scout
*Dashfoot*

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Sparrownose slammed his cock into his core, forcing it in hard. He humped, easy at first, but got deeper and harder.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Dusklily shrieked in pleasure as he forced is cock in. " More...Faster!" She started humping upwards, encouraging him.
Back to top Go down
*Dashfoot*
Scout
Scout
*Dashfoot*

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Sparrownose moaned as his cock was pulled up and down. He thrusted, pushing deeper, his balls almost entering her core as well. His grip tightned on her shoulders as he began thrusting her harder.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Dusklily began panting. She bucked, making his cock go slightly out, but slide back in harder. She was in pain, but her body didn't care. It wanted more, ad so did she.
Back to top Go down
*Dashfoot*
Scout
Scout
*Dashfoot*

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Sparrownose purred, inbetween panting. He was tired, and sastified. He slowed, though if he had enough energy he would've gone all night. He thrusted her hard one last time.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:23 pm

She moaned, " Done already?" She smiled, turning to face him. Her face was lit up with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
*Dashfoot*
Scout
Scout
*Dashfoot*

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 pm

" I can do more..." He smiled, his eyes full of lust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠    MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MuerteClan™ ☠{Mating Page}☠
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next