Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ Empty
PostSubject: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Ok, I want to make a Kingdom Hearts Rp but I need some help making it. If anyone has Idea's your welcome to post them and I also need help with coming up with a plot. :3
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:11 pm

OOC~ *raises hand* I get Ansem, because he drones on about the DARKNESS! XD
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:14 pm

ooc// Ok, so We have Ansem and I posted this on the other forums:

Quote :
Originally posted by WolfstarandScourge:
ooc// Ok, because I was going to make a Kingdom Heart's rp on the other site, but the only thing is that I'm so brain dead and I need to think of a plot and if I should let people play as the Children from Organization XII. I also want to let them play as Sora,Riku,Kari, and Roxas's kids but I want to have limit of how many kids from each character.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm

ooc// *sigh's* I have to go but I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 pm

OOC~ The plot shouldn't be so hard, maybe all of the 'doors' that sora cealed somehow broke loose and now all the heartless are taking over the world! *silence* Yeah I got nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Ooc// Thats a good one, and maybe they will have to work together with the organization to seal them again?
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC~ I don't know much about the organization, I'm assuming they are evil, so like, they would help but there would still be some of them who hate sora and the others and are 'traitors' when it comes to saving the world. Maybe one of them unlocked the doors?
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Ooc// Alright. :3
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC~ Was Riku part of the organization? I didn't play the second Kingdom hearts, but I did see he was like wearing black and a blindfold for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Ooc// I don’t think so because in 358/2 days hey call him an impostor for wearing their cloak.
Back to top Go down
DarkstripeLover
Admin
DarkstripeLover

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 pm

OOC~ Oh, and another thing I noticed when Riku took off the blindfold he sort of turned into Ansem so what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 pm

ooc// I actually don't know. :/
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:48 pm

ooc// So the plot is going to be that one of the Organizations member's reopens the doors of the worlds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡   ♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡ Empty

Back to top Go down

♡ Kingdom Hearts rp chat ♡
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cAts :: Off topic :: Off topic roleplay-
Jump to: