Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prison Page.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

Prison Page.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 pm

( Runnnninnngg runinnng runnning....)

Tornadofoot urged herself faster, and she passed the scent markers.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 pm

'No!' Skullfoot thought desperately and tried to keep up with her but was only a tail length away.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 pm

~Occ~ Damn, sorry for my bad memory, but what clan were they from? ^^'

She was near the camp. She could feel it. She sparked with energy, and was just about a half-mile away. She lept over a frozen creek, balancing her paws for a landing. But she came too short. With a startling crack, the ice split. She tumbled into the creek, paws struggling for a solid paws to pull herself up on.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:06 pm

ooc// Magma
Skullfoot froze when he saw her fall threw the ice.He carefully walked on to the ice and over to Tornadofoot, trying not to crack the ice even worse.He made his way around to the front of her and held his paw's out to her.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm

~Occ~ *Facepalm*

Tornadofoot choked, holding herself up on the ice, yet not out. She stared up at him, confused. " Why would you want to help me?" She rasped, her fur flattened and her eyes wide and scared.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 am

"Even though you might hate me, were Still Clanmates." Skullfoot grunted, managing to grab her scruff and pulled her on to the ice.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:30 pm

She wheezed as she rested on the ice. " Thanks..." She awkwardly nuzzled him gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:30 am

Skullfoot let out soft purr and gently grabbed her scruff and pulled her over on to the shore."Your welcome."He mewed and lapped at her pelt the wrong way so that she would warm up.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 pm

She looked down. "I'm sorry...." She surpressed a sigh. She licked her swelled stomach weakly. " It looks like I'm having your kits..." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Sawfan48
Warrior
Warrior
Sawfan48

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:39 am

"And I forgive."Skullfoot purred softly. His ear's pricked when he heard that she would have his kit's and his purr grew louder and continued to lap at her fur.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Occ~ I'll just make her forgive and forget;; I guess. :/ I'm being awfully lazy this week...

Tornadofoot's green gaze averted from her stomach onto him. She quickly looked away, however. " I'll...be going now." She stood to leave, climbing out over the bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison Page.    Prison Page.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prison Page.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cAts :: Off topic :: Off topic roleplay-
Jump to: