Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns Empty
PostSubject: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello. I see you've stumbled across SunPack territory.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Territory

Sun Pack territory is fairly large, and is located in the Alaska Wildlife. We hardly ever see humans, and if we do we usually don't attack, except if its a good reason. We have a few common enemies, such as bears, humans, and foxeds which can steal and kill our pups. Sometimes we see badgers, which have learned to stay far away from us wolves. A vast amount of trees line the area, thick, dense, and everywhere. We prey on deer, such as elk, moose, and cariboe. We also catch rabbits and birds.

Customs

Mates - Alpha males can take more mates than just the Alpha female. If the mate he has wants to compete for the Alpha Female rank, the current Female and the other may fight for the rank. If the Alpha Female looses, she will be slaughted by the other female. Same with the competing one. All other ranks in the pack may only have one mate, unless the Male/Female dies.

Cerimonies - If the Alpha thinks its time for an Immature to be set to the Fighting Positon or hunter, he will hold special cermony. The Alpha and the Immature will travel to the MoonHollow, were the Immature will recieve his/her title of a Fighter or a Hunter.

Immatures and Trainers. - Only the Betas, Alphas, and Prophets train the Immatures. The three positions can train mulitiple Immatures, and when they think they are ready, will travel with the Alpha to the MoonHollow.

Positions

Alphas - A male and a female, also known as the leaders of the pack. The Alphas control the pack, and they will always be the one to eat first. If one is gone, the other Alpha will hold. The Alpha male and female usually share the same den. If one Alpha dies, the other will step down into a fighter's or Hunter's position while the Betas take charge.

Betas - Also a male a female, they are the second in command. If one Alpha dies, the two step up and take charge of the pack. The two also share a den, located right next to the Alphas'.

Prophets - The medince handler and message interupter for the pack. They are not allowed to have mates, and are usually very old and scrawny. Are well respected by the pack, and usually eats with the Alphas and Betas.

Fighters The fighters of the pack. They fight the battles, along with the Alphas and Betas. Sometimes, however, they also hunt.

Hunters Hunters of the pack. They hunt for the prey, and sometimes, in battles, that also fight.

Nursers - The queens of the pack. They nurse their pups until they gradute into Immatures. Once done nursing, they move back to whatever rank they were before.

Pups- The pups of the pack. They are nursed by their mothers.

Immatures- The "Apprentices" of the pack, training to become a fighter or hunter. They are mentored by one of these. They are a rank above Pups.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Alpha Male- Ash- A smokey gray male with amber eyes.

Alpha Female-

Beta Male-

Beta Female- Telkap- A light brown female with dark blue eyes.

Prophets (s)
Shine- Dark russet colored female with dark green eyes.

Fighters
Root- Pure brown male with amber eyes.

Flash- Light gold/brown female with green eyes.

Blaze- a red-ish brown female has dark brown eyes

Hunters

Spark- Beautiful, snow white female with golden splotches that look like sparks from a fire.

Smoke- Dark gray male with amber eyes. Ash's brother.

Ice-a white female has darker white streaks running through her fur with sky blue eyes

Immatures

Tulip- A pretty, bubbly, light brown, gray, and white female with violet eyes. Trainer - Telkap

Nursers

Pups

[img]~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns Wolf_pack[/img]

Last edited by ♦ Ambernight ♦ on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
.:Blazeheart:.
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC-O.O ohhhh,so this is what u been workin' on Razz looks cool^^
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:12 pm

~OCC~ Yeah...At least its done now!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 pm

OOC- I'm bored so,me is going to make a banner,show u than maybe delecte it.
Can i join....i never done a rp that hasn't had cats being the main rp animals Embarassed
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Ash quietly sat outside of his den, his smokey gray fur ruffling in the promising-snow winds. Staring around, his eyes clouded. What is the point of being an alpha if you don't have a female running by your side. He thought bitterly.

~OCC~ Sure! Very Happy Just post the name, description, and rank. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:22 pm

OOC-okz....I makie a wolf and u can pink the rank Razz

Snow or Ice-a white female has darker white streaks running through her fur with sky blue eyes

And can you pick the name...casue I'm not sure what one i should use!! Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:26 pm

~OCC~ I like ice...or Icicle? How about the hunting rank.?
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 pm

OOC- Ice and whatever rank, u wanna put her in^^
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC- Hazel....he asked me out today at school!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 pm

~OOC~ Whhooo? *Squeals* Wadda say???
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:40 pm

OOC- Michael..my crush^^ and i said yes Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:42 pm

~OCC~ Tell me more! Where at? Is he cute? Nice? Caring? ^.^ Is he a gentleman, unlike most people in my grade? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC- he asked me out during band:D and right now...I'm taking to help him with his warrior acount Very Happy Yeah,he the greatest guy ever!!! hes funny.sweet.loving.hes everything but mean^^
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:48 pm

~OCC~ Sounds sweet! <3 Well, I gotta go. CYa!
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 pm

OOC-awww:( cya later
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 pm

~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns Wolf_pack
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm

~OCC~ ohhh my gawd! Thank you! Smile *HUGGLES*
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 pm

OOC- lolz *huggles back*
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Ooc- Wanna rp?
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

~OCC~ Sure! tongue

Smoke was curled up inside the Hunter's den, sleeping soundly. Beside him slept Spark, who was slightly shivering. The male moved a little bit over, so that their pelts were brushing. He felt tingles go up his spine.
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Ash sighed, and noticed Telkap pad out of the Beta den. " Telkap," He grumbled, motioning her over, " Will you get Smoke, Spark, and Ice to go hunting. Deer are running today." His giant head swayed toward the snow-covered forest. Telkap nodded. " Yes sir. Indeed they are, they were running yesterday. I would've got one if I wasn't traveling alone." She kneaded the ground before trotting of into the hunters' den.
" Ice, Spark, and Smoke. Hunting." She ordered, her eyes demanding.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:29 pm

OOC- Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Ice sat outside the hunter den.She gazed around camp
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:31 pm

OOC- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh late post O.O

"Sure",barked Ice and she got to her paws

((idk...what to use...since its not meowed anymore Razz ))
Back to top Go down
♦ Ambernight ♦
User
User
♦ Ambernight ♦

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 pm

~OCC~ Razz Did you read the post on the Clan? Lol, was that your "Yay"?

Spark stirred, almost yelping in surprise at Smoke's closeness. She heaved herself to her paws, and padded out with Ice. " Are you hunting with us today, Telkap?" Sounded Smoke's voice as he came out of the den. " No. I am taking my Immature out today." She replied, flicking her tail. " The deer a running well, now that it is in season. Ash expects at least one down." She barked strictly before heading towards the Immature's den. Spark turned to Ice. " Hmph. Well, should we hunt near the Pines? The deer are probably nesting there." She suggested, her large paws pushing into the snow.

~OCC~ LOL, I have no clue what I am writing.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 pm

"Sure,you're proabably right",barked Ice and she followed Spark through the snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns   ~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns Empty

Back to top Go down

~ SunPack ~ Pack of the setting suns
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cAts :: Off topic :: Off topic roleplay-
Jump to: