Warrior cAts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, ages 13+

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules (READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules (READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (READ)   Rules (READ) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

1.) Please don't ask me to make you a mod. After a while I shall pick people I think are responsible to be mods.

2.) Don't fight! Take a deep breath, walk away, count to 15, whatever you have to do to not blow up on someone. And also use the handy-dandy report button! Very Happy

3.) You can swear as much as you want on here, but I rather you don't direct it at someone.

4.) Your topics can be as violent/graphic you want here, but I ask you to please use the codes.

[R] Rated 'r' topic for violence and swearing.

[MA] Rated 'mature' for mating, sensitive subjects, etc. For ages at least 14 and up.

[P] Rated 'private' for an important talk or meeting, a 1 on 1 rp, or maybe in a rp something really great is happening and you don't want to be disturbed.

[B] Rated 'b' for birthing. If you are talking about having kits or whatever, and wish to be somewhat detailed, put this on here so the squeamish will be warned.

5.) No excessive spam. What I mean is, don't randomly go into a topic and yell something stupid; or intrude on a private topic.

6.) If you become a mod or are a mod, DO NOT EVER mod ANY of my topics. In other words, use your power wisely.

*am i missing anything?*

The breaking of any of these rules once will result in a warning. The breaking of one of these rules twice means suspension for a day. The breaking of one of these rules three times means suspension for a week. Anymore after that and you are DONE.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfdance.forumotion.com

Rules (READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cAts :: Leader's Den :: Rules-
Jump to: